1. VARA DARLAND (F, 19) Principled, devoted, and strong, Vara was determined to become class valedictorian, the culmination of her objective to be the perfect student, which she achieved, but chose to remain in her small town due to financial and emotional reasons. Her obsessive attention to detail can be quite useful, resulting in an unblemished academic and social record. Led by her faith, she always tries to see the best in everyone and every situation, but often feels overwhelmed by the state of the world and is nostalgic for a simpler time.
2. YOSHI ROYAMA (F, 19) Witty, blunt, and cunning, Yoshi is more interested in making people laugh and challenging their expectations than following conventional social cues. Popular for being so delightfully candid, she’s considerably intelligent but has a passive attitude towards education, instead, she looks to exploit the fetishization of Japanese girls by continuing to grow her sizeable Instagram following. It’s genuinely difficult to tell whether she enjoys something or if she’s just trying to harness pop culture for her benefit. **Asian submissions only**
3. GWEN HELMSLEY (F, 19) Confident, tactile, and provocative, Gwen is deceptively and proficiently manipulative, especially towards men, she’s accustomed to receiving everything her heart desires and will go to any lengths to acquire it. A fearless blonde bombshell, she plans on following in the footsteps of her father, a respected Republican Senator, to further develop her controversial current events YouTube channel that seeks to expose secret political agendas.
4. ULYSSES SWEENEY (M, 61) Intelligent, eccentric and tranquil, Ulysses owns and is the only year-round inhabitant of Howland Manor, the isolated mansion and principal shooting location for Intended Nightfall, having inherited it from his wealthy oil baron parents. A refined, well-spoken recluse who continues to pen cryptic novels on an annual basis but has largely shut himself out from society, though he’s now grown restless and wishes to explore the world.
5. TIA QUINN (F, 22) - Deliberate, snarky, and unwary with a detached attitude, Teresa unexpectedly landed a job, fresh out of college, as a caretaker at Howland Manor. Having lost her mother in a tragic accident years earlier, she can no longer spend time living with her depressed father and enjoys the solitude and quiet repetition that the mansion provides. She works diligently to maintain her position, although she’d prefer to be a dancer. **African-American or Latino submissions only**