Seeking CANADIAN KIDS (approx. 6-15 years old) as well as a MOTHER/WOMAN (late 20s-early 40s) for an ad campaign for a major Canadian Environmental - Not For Profit Company.
PROJECT TITLE: Project CLEAN
MEDIA: Ad Campaign
USAGE: For use in client’s markets; online/digital electronic rights (Global) Ie: Ads, social media, etc. with potential for broadcast airtime.
Rate covers shoot & usage.
SHOOTING LOCATION: Toronto
SHOOT DATES: June 22nd In studio, each child needed for approx. (1) hour each.
June 23rd On-location. This will be a half day, ONLY 1 child will be selected for both dates. Mother/Woman will be needed only on this date as well).
RATE: $200 per day for kids, $150 for mother
TRAVEL: No travel provided.
SEEKING – DETAILS:
● Seeking 6 kids total. Needed for approx. (1) hour each in studio to read facts about climate change **Script will be given prior to shoot**
● Ages 6-15. Open to all ethnic backgrounds. Booking from photo / No live audition due to timing. Looking for real children but are also very much open to children with some acting or on-camera experience. Outgoing personalities. Able to take direction.
● Seeking a woman aged late 20’s – mid 40s. We are looking for a woman to play a mother. No lines, just reactions. This will be ONLY for the On-Location date. Please state if you and your child often act with one another, we are of course open to casting a real mother/child for this, but it is not needed.
● STUDIO SHOOT: Saturday, June 22nd
● ON-LOCATION: Sunday, June 23rd (only 1 child will be selected to do both shoot dates, please ensure your child is available for both dates or state if you can only do the studio date) (1 child, 1 woman to play child’s mother - needed on this date)
Please email two current photos (plus a resume/demo, if possible) to [email protected] & [email protected] NO later than ******Monday, June 17th by 6pm EST******
Selected applicants will be notified by Wednesday, June 19th via email/phone.
Be sure to title your email with "Child's name for Project CLEAN"
Kindly include the following info:
1. Child's name
2. Parent's name/s + phone numbers
3. Age, height, & general sizes
4. Agency – (if represented)
5. Resume/Demo (if possible)
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask within your email application/ or PM.
Also, please feel free to share this with kids/parents that would be interested in a fun/quick shoot!