Contact 607-348-3272 I am a 30 year old recording engineer and stagehand with a background in digital audio production. Working under the direction of road crews, I have performed duties such as technical audio set up, stage electrics and backline for IATSE Local 54 working mainly Off-Broadway performances at The Forum and Arena in Binghamton,NY through their 2015-2017 seasons.
In addition, I have experience with various line arrays, assorted cable connections and routing, stage monitors and Avioms, pit setup, chain motors, and truss assembly. I am familiar with the needs of radio and TV production studios including: CGI output, teleprompts, A/V switchboards, technical direction, video screens, audio consoles, and DMX Programming. I also have experience with instrument refinishing, fretwork, set-ups, and instrument wiring.
I have a deep respect for the media arts and I have been operating a semi-professional home recording studio since 2002. I am also very proficient as a Guitarist/Bassist/Vocalist/Keyboardist/Drummer.
- Safe loading/unloading trucks efficiently - Photo Journalism - DANTE II Certified
- Clean driving record - Solder work - Wiring diagrams
- Read/Write Music - Broadcasting Experience - I own my own tools
- Radio Commercial Production - Voice Overs - Marley Flooring
- Instrument Setup Technician - DMX Programming - OSHA 10 card
- Forklift - Comm Lines - Portable Recording
SUNY Associate Degree in Applied Science Individual Studies: Music Performance and Sociology
SUNY Associate Degree in Technical Communications and Digital Media Arts
Chris Costello (917) 319-3014 Saturday Night Live - Monitor Engineer
Dawn Fogle (304) 573-3050 IATSE 289 / 369 / 271 / 54 - Lighting Designer
Juan Pena (607) 972-7266 Down Town Studios SOHO - Mix Engineer