This casting call is looking for two actors to fill the roles of a mother and daughter for an upcoming commercial. The mother should be between the ages of 30-40 and have strong emotive skills, while the daughter should be between the ages of 6-8 and have natural and genuine acting skills. Both roles require expressive facial expressions and body language. Examples of characters for each role are provided.
Role 1: Mother
This character is warm, caring, and relatable. The talent must have:
– Strong emotive skills to convey warmth, care, and empathy
– Ability to portray a believable and natural mother-daughter relationship
– Expressive facial expressions and body language to communicate emotions
Character example: Rebecca Pearson from “This Is Us”
Role 2: Daughter
The daughter is innocent, playful, and expressive. The talent should have:
– Natural and genuine acting skills
– Ability to express emotions through facial expressions and body language
– Comfort interacting with the bunny and showcasing a strong bond with the toy
Character example: Matilda Wormwood from Matilda / Boo from Monsters, Inc.
Role 3: Technicians/Staff Members
The technicians and staff members are friendly, approachable, and professional. The talent should show diversity among gender and body appearance, but all of them must have non-verbal acting skills, ability to convey professionalism, expertise and also playfulness in the interactions with the little girl.
Character example: Marshall Eriksen from “How I Met Your Mother”