Are you a horror lover looking for a unique experience? The Haunting of Hexwood is now casting for performers for our October Haunt, being held at the WFW Backlot Film Studio in Pickering, Ontario.
This studio backlot is being transformed into a haunted town with over 16 individual attractions, featuring everything from traditional haunted rooms to tarot reading, food vendors and much more. We’re looking for dedicated and experienced haunters to join the team.
• Haunt opens October 6 and runs to October 31, 2023
• 17 performances with the first couple of Tuesdays and Wednesdays being dark (subject to change)
• Open from 7-12pm each night
• Performers will be called between 5:30-6pm, depending on role
• Flat rate of $175 per night (at a max 7 hours per performance, this works out to about $25 per hour. At least one hour of that is prep time, and there will be 3 scheduled, 15 minute breaks per night).
• Haunters are there to scare
• Some roles require a bit more performance ability while others will be basic jump scares
• Event is rain or shine, and while most performers will be indoors, willingness to continue the job even in unpleasant weather is necessary
• Some roles are more physically demanding than others
How to Apply:
• Submit your resume, headshot or current photo, height and availability
• Open to non-union performers only
• Email applications to [email protected]
• Only those selected will be contacted