We are currently seeking three male-identifying actors for an independent short film. The shoot will take place in Thornhill on August 21-22, although the dates can be flexible to accommodate the actor’s schedule.
The roles of Mike and Harvey will only be needed for one 4-6 hour day, while the role of Mitch will be needed for two 4-6 hour days. Payment is $100 per day and is non-union.
If you are interested, please reach out to Mitchell Consky for further audition information. Auditions will be accepted until August 12th.
– Late 20s
– Stoic but quietly suffering as he cares for his ailing father
– Looking for someone who can look scruffy and young and pull off a big emotional performance
– Late 20s
– Supportive friend
– Shares his own experience with grief, bringing unexpected comedy to an otherwise heavy conversation
– 50s or 60s
– Abrasive and stubborn
– Determined to ignore his illness and help his son when he needs him
– Needs someone who can pull off the physicality required to depict someone who is terminally ill and struggling to keep putting one foot before the other