This is a non-union commercial for a national retailer shooting in the Greater Toronto Area. Submissions are due by Thursday, September 28th at noon and callbacks will be held on Thursday, October 5th. The shoot will take place over one day, from October 18th to 19th.
Only Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply. The rate for each role is $300 session fee, plus a one-year buy out of $1000.
Agents are asked to submit South Asian and East Asian talents, and family members of the talent are welcome to submit together.
The breakdown is as follows:
– South Asian
– East Asian
All roles are SOC.
Mother/Father: 30-45 years old
Siblings: 5-10 years old
– The kid is sitting at the table.
– There is a shopping bag on the table.
– He/she discovers a snack from the pack and takes it.
– He/she walks/runs away (a bit sneaky and joyful).
– Give two different takes.
– Scene 1: Decorating for a festival/holiday happily with kids.
– Scene 2: Mom/Dad returns from holiday shopping and puts the shopping bag on the kitchen counter.
Please keep the acting subtle and natural.