We are looking for non-union actors for a two-day shoot in downtown Toronto. The rate is $500 per day.
The project is a corporate video that focuses on diversity, equity, and inclusion. It will show a company team meeting in which the team is discussing ways to increase a sense of inclusion at work.
We are looking for the following characters:
– Jeanie: Black or South Asian, Female, 30s to 50s. Team Leader. Big-hearted and conscientious. Cares about her team. Open and willing to have tough conversations. Good listener.
– Kush: South Asian or Middle Eastern, Male, 30s to 50s. Good-natured and positive, but maybe a bit reserved.
– Liz: Any ethnicity, Female, late 30s or 40s. Professional. Direct. Not worried about saying what she believes needs to be said.
– Mark: Any ethnicity, Male, 40s. Straight-laced but open.
– Jamal: Black, Male, 20’s or early 30’s. Quietly insightful and bright.
If you are interested in submitting for this project, please let me know and I will send you the information to submit a self-tape audition.