We are seeking a charismatic leading man to play the lead role in the upcoming music video for Avalon Stone’s upcoming hard-rock/grunge single “Forget You”. The song delves deep into the emotions of heartbreak, yearning, and the struggle to move on. The actor will portray Avalon’s former love interest, with the essence of a treasured past relationship that’s now causing her pain.
The shoot will take place at Kitchener-Waterloo Little Theatre on Monday, September 18th, from 12pm to 8pm. Compensation for the role is $200 plus travel and meals, and is non-union.
– Availability: Monday, September 18th, must be available from 12pm to 8pm
– Characteristics: 19-27, short to mid-length hair, attractive, rock aesthetic
– Must convey deep emotion non-verbally, using expressive facial cues and body language.
– Prior acting experience in music videos or short films is a plus but not mandatory.
– Ability to understand and interpret complex emotions related to love, anger and heartbreak.
– Must be comfortable working closely with Avalon Stone and follow the director’s vision.