E-Learning Video Series - Non-Union Production – PAID
Submitted by Guest (not verified) on Thu, 01/17/2019 - 17:28
Client: Civil rights non-profit organization
Audition Location: Casting by video audition (see audition script below)
Shoot Location: Shoot in Ottawa office space
Shoot Date: Saturday, February 2, 2019
** MUST be available the entire shoot day
Age: 30-50 (or look 30-50)
Languages: English (may have a detectable accent) and French (native French-Canadian accent)
• must have clear communication skills
• should have teleprompter experience that will not require excessive takes
• must be able to add voice inflection and passion while incorporating appropriate, natural and engaging body language and facial expressions while hosting
• should have a well-kept appearance and the ability/supplies to do own hair and makeup (minimal for each, as this is a professional setting)
• must have access to business casual wardrobe
• must have a flexible schedule to film in the evening or on the weekends
• should be based in Ottawa, Ontario
GEVC is seeking actors for a video project that focuses on how employers can be more inclusive and free of prejudice and discrimination. The video is meant to generate awareness, dialogue and action for people to recognize diversity as an asset and not an obstacle.
DISCLAIMER: This recruiter is not affiliated with CastCaller Protect youself from scammers. Don't share private information without doing due diligence.Learn about common internet scams.If you think this casting is a scam/spam, report it
Did you forget?
Your profile is incomplete.
Please ensure you have added Profile Pic, Name, City and Role.
DISCLAIMER: This recruiter is not affiliated with CastCaller Protect youself from scammers. Don't share private information without doing due diligence.Learn about common internet scams.If you think this casting is a scam/spam
or flag it